Saturday, March 28, 2009

Feeling Lost

Cat has left to be with her family after the loss of her Grandma. I never really spent much time with that side of her family due to "issues", but I did get to meet Grandma Lizz on a few occasions. And she was a wonderful person that is exactly where she wanted to be, in the hands of God.

Because of work, I stayed home. I should be in bed, as I have to be in at 6 tomorrow morning, but I never sleep well when Cat and I are away from each other. It's almost like I wander around lost when we are separated for one reason or another. I wish she were home. I know she is needed elsewhere by people that are important to both of us, but I can not help but be selfish about her. I can share, but not from a distance.

So, here's to three of four days of wandering around lost, not eating, not sleeping; in general, being miserable without the person who means the most to me in the world. She's been gone for 9 hours and I'm already out of sorts, this sucks! I'm trying not to be a big boy, but she is why I exist! Spring rains have showed up and trapped me in the house all day, which only made it worse. We so would have had a rainy day nap today! I miss you Wookie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, I got my aircard working. I love you so much, and miss you terribly. I know I did the right thing, but that doesn't make it any easier to be away from home and to be away from you. It really sucks that I'm having to deal with losing Grandma and taking care of things here, and at the same time, I've kind of lost you too. I will be home tomorrow night, baby, and I can't wait to be back where I belong.

xoxo

all my love, always.