Saturday, March 21, 2009

So Much To Do

Spring is coming and I still have so much to do. I sit here blogging when I have a million other things on my list that are so much more important, but i guess not really, seein as how I'm doin this instead. The hecticness of life has left me totally unprepared for spring, I had a plan and the plan was not implemented on time. I'm really tryin not to stress over it all, but I have a few things that HAVE to get done by a certain date. I'm not even ready for April fishing yet, one of my favorite times of the year to be on the water!

The weather matches my moods this time of the year. Some days it's really nice out and the next it's 40 degrees and raining. Some days I get a lot done, others, I barely want to get out of bed to pee. I'm sure my mood will brighten some as soon as we're out of this cruddy weather. I think I need to go fishin! Streams are still a bit on the cool side around here, but it would still be nice to get out for a bit.

No comments: