Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Is It Spring Yet?

We still have snow on the ground in the shady spots, but rumor has it that it's supposed to hit the 70's this weekend. The license is up to date, waders will be patched (again), DH gets stocked Thursday, I'm off on Friday..... I think I'll go fishin and enjoy this mild break in the weather.

Dreams of fresh veggies are again dancing in my head. The garden plan has been finalized. (over complicated as is my style!) Cat is working on her seed and transplant list. Now if the ground will just dry out, I can finish turning the garden and get the beds set. As usual, I'm already dreaming of fresh 'maters and corn! A lot was learned last year, with more to come this year. Hopefully we'll get some rain this summer, it will make things easier. Gotta go, supposed to be doing chores as per the chart....

No comments: